Welcome to Fish Story,
a DIY Aquarium & Rescue Attraction
in Naples, Florida, USA
- We are a Public Aquarium Attraction
- exhibiting large freshwater fish from around the world
- educating about their biology, role in human life, current plight & conservation issues, humane captive keeping, truth vs fiction, etc.
- a unique, family-based, Do-It-Yourself venture
- a full service Fish Rescue
- video introduction https://youtu.be/5SpZH8o6pQc
- our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCeGmoYYJt8egvpvCgAbbJg
Hours, Admission, Address
We are not quite open yet but in the process of obtaining the Certificate of Occupancy. This message will be removed when we open.
- General admission $10 (details below)
- Open* to visitors Tue-Sat 10am-4pm, Mon & Sun closed (*always call ahead at 239-595-8586 to confirm open hours on any given day because rarely but we must close due to emergency, illness, or foul weather)
- Address 316 Morgan Rd, Naples, FL 34114
- Main feeding at noon every day
- Large groups of 10+ people by appointment only
General admission $10
- All aspects of fish keeping
- Fish tank /pond construction
- Problem solving
- Close encounter
You Can Sponsor
- A fish or a tank
- A new fish or a new tank
- We take in fish
- Find new home
- Use for display
- To be announced later
- Children under 5 years old free accompanied by a paying adult.
- No more than 1 child under 5 years per adult unless a family.
- For children 5-15 years old the admission is $10 but can recoup $5, $1 at a time, if they answer 5 questions about fish in house. Age and effort are taken into account. This is meant to be for fun and to encourage activity, inquisitiveness and learning.
- Yearly member pass is $100.
- For details and pricing on Tours, Consultations, and Special Services call us at 239-595-8586.
- See separate page for Fish Rescue and Adoption info.